Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Taylor swift- You're not sorry

HI jingo wingo! Hope you're having fun in Europe because i'm seriously, honestly damnnnn jealous now?! HAHA! Im stuck in Singapore, studying for my midyears :( Sighhh, the difference between a poly and a jc.should've gone to the same poly and same course with you from the very start.hahaha
I really should start updating this blog and my other one more often. But every single time i click Create Post, i stone alot and my thoughts are jammed, like something's stopping me from typing out how i feel, or what i did today, or something.
HA but since Jingo's away, i have to and gotta blog because she asks me to! So now, it's a 5: 2 ratio of blog posts between me and her! Don't worry, im catching up as much as i can :)

There... i am doing it again. Im stoning...

Okay okay let me recollect my thoughts now.

OH BTW guess what!!!!! My dad just opened a shop at PS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yeah it's kinda funny though.
And im not even kidding. this is a serious, normal shop located at B1 called U2ME.
Yeah, you know, selling normal stuff like bags, notebooks,pencilcases and whatnots.
so... GO CHECK IT OUT TQ <3>



















Yay i luv the last picture, it's like a big happy family.except without Ryan :(

SIGH.JINGO!! you better luv ryan cuz he's like the bestttt instructor everrr and im so sad he actually stopped teaching cj after so damn long!!
I'll watch your first performance at TP when there is one k.i always hear ryan saying about organising performances in your school and he's always busy because of your school that he always neglects mine HAHAHA.
But anyway,it's alright :)

yay luv you luv you luv you! <3
shall update some other timeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment